- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
Kickstarter and Other - www.botland.com.pl
- Model number of the product(s)?
IMX519 and USB3.0 shield plus (B0317) UC-593 Rev C
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
Arducam Shield repository
- Problems you were having?
No info about IMX519 support for USB 3.0 Shield
- What help do you need?
I would like to know, if IMX519 is officially supported with USB 3.0 Shield?
This IMX519 camera is designed for Raspberry pi and Jetson Nano/NX platform. In theory it can be used on other platforms, but beyond the purpose of this design. If you need it to work with USB camera shield, you have to contact our sales for customized services.
Thanks for quick answer.
You didn’t test it with USB camera shield, but it should be compatible?
You are welcome. It still does not support now. It need specific customized.