IMX477 only working in RAW mode, JPEG and RGB fail

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Uctronics
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
IMX477
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Arducam’s USB3.0 Camera Shield and the MIPI Adapter Board connected to a Windows 10 system
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://www.arducam.com/docs/camera-breakout-board/12mp-imx477-imx577/
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
Ir works in RAW, not JPEG or RGB
6.What problems are you experiencing?
I am testing Arducam’s USB3.0 Camera Shield and the MIPI Adapter Board with the IMX477 sensor and controlling it from a Windows 10 system. I have it connected and recognized by the “Arducam USB Camera Demo” GUI software, and we’re able to Display images in RAW format:

In RAW RG, GR, GB or BG (FORMAT = 0, 0 … 3), the image has a certain tint that is undesirable for our application. We would rather see and save the images from either JPEG or RGB format.

When changing the config file to display JPEG (Format = 3) and pressing “Play”, we get a “USB transfer data lack error”. I haven’t been able to make it work by changing any of the other parameters.

If setting the config file to RGB (Format = 1, 0 … 1), we get a “bad frame received” error and if we click on “Force Display” we see a badly fit duplicate of the image:

I guess there’s something wrong with the configuration but I haven’t been able to find anything about it in the documentation. Any idea on how to correct this?

Thank you
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
Edit other parameters of the config file, restart the GUI, reboot the system
8.How would you like us to help you?
Finding the correct configuration for operation in the JPEG or RGB formats