IMX477 Jetson Nano Error FocuserExample PTZ Not Working

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
    arducam-imx477-12mp-ptz-camera-for-raspberry-pi-4-3b-3-and-jetson-nano-xavier-nx-ir-cut-switchable-camera-with-metal-base-and-2-digital-servos

2. Model number of the product(s)?
    IMX477 PTZ series

3. What hardware/platform were you working on?
    Jetson Nano B01, Jetpack 4.6.1, LT4 ML container

4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
    1) Install driver
    2) Setting smbus
    Run this code:

git clone https://www.github.com/arducam/MIPI_Camera.git
cd MIPI_Camera/Jetson/JetsonNano_PTZ/
python3 FocuserExample.py

Note: I am using container so use “python3” But driver install natively on the system not container. I have tried if camera detected by run this: ls /dev/video* the output is /dev/video0 which mean camera is detected. Also I have run this command v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --list-formats-ext and the output as follows.

ioctl: VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT
	Index       : 0
	Type        : Video Capture
	Pixel Format: 'RG10'
	Name        : 10-bit Bayer RGRG/GBGB
		Size: Discrete 4032x3040
			Interval: Discrete 0.033s (30.000 fps)
		Size: Discrete 3840x2160
			Interval: Discrete 0.033s (30.000 fps)
		Size: Discrete 1920x1080
			Interval: Discrete 0.017s (60.000 fps)

1. Problems you were having?
    I try to run the sample by python3 FocuserExample.py and got this error.
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Connecting to nvargus-daemon failed: No such file or directory (in src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function openSocketConnection(), line 205)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Cannot create camera provider (in src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function createCameraProvider(), line 106)
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:735 Failed to create CameraProvider
[ WARN:0] global /opt/opencv/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (935) open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Cannot query video position: status=0, value=-1, duration=-1

1. What help do you need?
    How to run the device? Also for additional note my opencv support gstream. I got it from LT4 ML container jetpack 4.6.1.

@float

Please contact my email ([email protected]), I have a test kit for diagnosis. If possible, please also attach your hardware connection diagram.

Hello @Edward I have sent you an email contains PDF that includes my hardware connection diagram and also some error screenshots. Looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

@float

I have seen and responded. We communicate right there.