- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
"Cannot find the corresponding deb package, please send the following information to [[email protected]]
Kernel version: 4.9.299-tegra-32.7.3-20221122092958
Jetson type: Xavier NX (Developer Kit Version)".
6. The dmesg log from your hardware?
7. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
8. What help do you need?
I need a solution to install the camera driver.
If you have faced a similar error log, please follow the steps blow.
Firstly, I will post the supported Jetson kernel version list’s link. Please download it according to your camera’s sensor and check if your kernel version is on the list.
Releases · ArduCAM/MIPI_Camera · GitHub
Secondly, if your kernel version is not on the supported list. Please burn your Jetson device kernel version to conform to it. I think the link below may help you.
How to Install JetPack :: NVIDIA JetPack Documentation
At last, please redo the Automatic installation script after you finish burning the new kernel version.
We recommend the kernel version which is stable below: