IMX477 Camera not working on Jetpack 4.6.3

1. Model number / Name of the product(s)?

Arducam 12MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit for Nvidia Jetson Nano, 
 Four IMX477 Color Camera Modules and Camarray Camera HAT
 SKU = B0397, Sensor = IMX477  

2. What hardware/platform were you working on?

Jetson Nano
 Jetpack 4.6.3

3. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)

I installed the driver with the link below. 
 Jetson Nano is able to detect the camera. (ls /dev/video0 is able to work)

https://docs.arducam.com/Nvidia-Jetson-Camera/Multi-Camera-CamArray/quick-start/#imx477

4. Problems you were having?

Error while launching the camera using the command "nvgstcapture-1.0" and other command in the official manual. This is the error.

nvbuf_utils: dmabuf_fd -1 mapped entry NOT found
 nvbuf_utils: Can not get HW buffer from FD... Exiting...
 CONSUMER: ERROR OCCURRED
 ERROR on bus: by 
 /GstPipeline:capture_native_pipeline/GstBin:cap_bin/GstNvArgusCameraSrc:nvarguscamerasrc0: 
 CANCELLED
 debug info:
 Argus Error Status
 GST_ARGUS: Cleaning up
 (Argus) Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 137)
 (Argus) Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 91)
 (Argus) Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 137)
 (Argus) Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 91)
 ** Message: 13:52:47.515: <main:4733> Camera application will now exit
 (Argus) Error InvalidState: Argus client is exiting with 4 outstanding client threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 357)
  1. The dmesg log from your hardware?

6. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?

I have gone through a lot of post with similar errors on the web and none of it are able to solve my problem. I sincerely hope someone could help me thanks.

7. What help do you need?

I hope I can know what is the root cause of the error and what is the reason that it happened.

Did you use the ssh way when running the official command?

Hi, I’m not using ssh. I’m directly connected to the device.

Also experiencing similar issues.after rebooting the nvargus-deamon (sudo systemctl restart nvargus-daemon) I got rid of the error only problem now is that when I select higher resolutions than 1080p the nano reboots…