IMX219 and 13mp AR1335 can't work together on Jetson Nano

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?

All camera modules were purchased from Vilros . com

1. Model number of the product(s)?

IMX219 are B0390 “Visible Light Fixed Focus Camera Module”
AR1335 is B0277 “High Quality Module/M12 Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano”

1. What hardware/platform were you working on?

Jetson Nano 4GB B01, Ubuntu 18.04

1. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
  1. Problems you were having?

The IMX219 cameras work with the nano as plug and play devices (no drivers required), the AR1335 works with the nano after I install the drivers as detailed in the link above. However I am unable to get both the IMX219 and the AR1335 to work on the nano at the same time since when I install the drivers for the AR1335 the IMX219 camera stops working. When I uninstall the drivers the IMX219 works great and as expected the AR1335 no longer work since the driver is uninstalled.

1. The dmesg log from your hardware?

Here are the links for the dmesg logs with the arducam drivers installed and uninstalled
The IMX219 is in the first camera port (7) and the AR1335 is in the second camera port (8), camera errors begin at [1.27…]

dmesg logs jetson nano

1. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?

I have determined that this is not a hardware issue and that it is related to how the drivers are affecting the ability to communicate with each camera

1. What help do you need?

I need both the cameras to work at the same time without having to reboot to switch between them (a reboot is necessary for installing the drivers and probing the cameras)