I cannot take a image at the specified resolution and frame rate

I use OV9281 1MP Global Shutter Camera for Raspberry Pi4.

What I want to do is change the camera resolution and fps settings to take a video image.

If possible, I would like to take a video close to 720 * 200 resolution and 200fps or higher.

Based on the above purpose, I installed the SDK library according to the instructions below.

I tried to set the resolution like the command below, but it seems that the output is not as setting.

[email protected]:~/MIPI_Camera/RPI $ arducamstill -t 0 -pixfmt GREY -w 640 -h 400
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libatomic.so.l’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Hardare version: b03112
Device /dev/video0) opened.
GREY
Video format set: GREY (59455247) 1280x800
[Framerate]: 99 fps.^C

Also, I checked the modes that can be set with “arducamstill- ?” command, but it was not displayed. What’s wrong?

[email protected]:~/MIPI_Camera/RPI $ ./arducamstill -?
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libatomic.so.l’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.

Preview parameter commands:

-t, --timeout : Time (in ms) before takes picture and shuts down (if not specified, loop)
-q, --quality : Set jpeg quality <0 to 100>
-m, --mode : Set sensor mode
-awb, --autowhitebalance : Enable or disable awb
-ae, --autoexposure : Enable or disable ae
-rgain, --awbrgain : Set R channel gain value <0 to 65535>
-bgain, --awbbgain : Set B channel gain value <0 to 65535>
-o, --capture : used to get one frame
-r, --raw : Add raw bayer data to jpeg metadata
-e, --encoding : Encoding to use for output file (jpg, bmp, gif, png)
-cs, --cs : Set camera cs
-?, --help : This help information

End

Invalid command line option (-?)

Hello, the image resolution configuration of the camera is fixed, and the resolution cannot be changed dynamically. You can use the -m command we provide to switch the resolution of the camera. I have observed that when you use the ./arducamstill -? command, I see an error message, which means that the camera is not working properly. You can use the ./arducamstill -t 0 command to run the camera and see if there is a camera image on the screen?