How to get max resolution of 16MP IMX519 Autofocus Quad-Camera Kit with Raspberry Pi 4 model B using libcamera command?

Thank you so much @Edward!

I already tried with the commands like " i2cset -y 10 0x24 0x24 0x02
libcamera-still -t 2000 -n -o test.jpg" as mentioned in my former post,
the resolution of the images saved was not 16M. I will try again to follow your suggestions.

Follow-up questions:

1: What is the command to save the image at a specific resolution using “libcamera”?

1. We have ordered three sets of " Arducam 16MP Autofocus Quad-Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi, 16MP IMX519 Autofocus Synchronized Pi Camera", the first set has one camera showing a black image, we returned it and replaced with a second set, the second set works, however, we got “CamHelper for embedded data usage” error similar like " [Libcamera, IMX519, Octopi stream interruptions]". However, it works fine and can switch channels and save images. although not in full resolution of 16M.
    So we ordered the third set, this set works totally fine without any errors.

Should we return the second set and get a new set? Or it is normal to have CamHelper for embedded data usage" error? We just want to make sure it will run stable and robust for our system.