How to fix compiling error in Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2 issues

Hello Arducam,

I’ve bought your Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2 for Raspberry Pi 4B and got that compiling error (after executing sudo python 4cam_cv2.py presented in instruction).

Attached pictures you could check the error message as well as the hardware connections.

What should I do to fix that problem?

Thank you.

Hello,

Don’t worry . It seems it does not find the opencv lib. Have you installed the opencv lib firstly? just use the sudo apt-get install python-opencv command. Tomorrow I will test it and reply you as soon as possible.

Hello! I have reinstalled the Raspberian and all modules mentioned in the instruction. So theres n0 compile errors now, but ive got some new problems.

When im starting 4cam_cv2.py from Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2 only window opens, but theres no video preview in it (pic 1).

Also when i tried to test adapter with raspicam ive got that error (pic 2).

pic 1

pic 2

Hello! I have reinstalled the Raspberian and all modules mentioned in the instruction. So theres n0 compile errors now, but ive got some new problems.

When im starting 4cam_cv2.py from Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2 only window opens, but theres no video preview in it (pic 1).

Also when i tried to test adapter with raspicam ive got that error (pic 2).

Hello,

Great to see you have run the 4cam_cv2.py demo.

Before running this demo. Please run the init_camera.sh to test if the hardware connection is normal. The script is at …/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2/init_camera.sh path

Hello!

Yes ive made it before testing the demo. Test was going OK: i have seen both camera previews (one after another, not both on monitor). But the demo and the raspicam module does not work.

Hi,

Don’t worry. Is it convenient for you to use the teamviewer? I can help you check it remotely.

Please send me your teamviewer ID and password through the email. My email address is [email protected]

Hello!

Ofc. I will install it and send the ID to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

I’m facing the same error could you please help me figure it out?