My goal is to replace Quad-Camera Kit IMX519 because:
- 4 camera only have 1 autofocus value, this is a problem for my use case.
- the maximum cable is 30 cm (from Jetson to UC-512) + 30 cm (from UC-512 to Camera), this is a problem for my use case.
- In my other use case, I use 5 camera, so I use Quad-Camera Kit IMX519 + standalone IMX519. the flexible flat cable blue strip from the standalone IMX519 broken off which makes the cable not useable.
My use case:
- CSI 1 connected to UC-512:
a. 4 cameras point to a conveyor belt.
- CSI 2 connected to UC-512:
a. 1 cameras point to a robot hand with a suction cup (45 degree).
b. 1 cameras point to a robot hand with a suction cup (90 degree / horizontally).
- There is a small conveyor belt 89cm and a big conveyor belt. I can support conveyor belt but I can’t support the big conveyor belt due to the cable length constraint.