Arducam QuadCam 16MP IMX519 - Can't Focus

Hi Edward,

Any update on getting a similar environment set-up? I’ve been monitoring the board trying to find some solutions but none yet. Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

@Ervin

After communication, we can help you with remote support. I will private message you an email address, please send me an email.

I figured out the problem. It is the camera covers. This solution correlates to the blurriness 100% of the time. Take them off, the image is perfect. Put them on the image is blurry. I tried changing the height/width thinking the more zoomed in image might affect the view or focus. I also cleaned them. Physically they all look made correctly. I pressed them on hard. I also tried the cable under the red frame versus over. Nothing worked, but its extremely predictive. Have you seen this before? Any suggestions?

Any update on my problem with the camera covers. I ended up using them without the camera covers, capturing perfect images. But the plastic lens with the red edge came off after a while. It seems the plastic cover is a good protection mechanism. I replaced the damaged one with a new camera from a second set of cameras. Once again, great images without the covers but blurry on the ones I put the covers. Any thoughts?