Arducam Multi camera adapter with IMX219 Noir cameras

Hi Guys,
I have a Pi3 B with a new instance of Bullseye and have fitted the Multi camera adapter and four IMX219 Noir cameras to it.

After a couple of tweeks, I have managed to get the Test function to work using:
sudo chmod +x init_camera.sh and sudo ./init_camera.sh
This produces the four camera images as per expected but the images are blue, there is a camera tuning file for the Noir cameras (I have tested this on the Pi3B for each individual camera).
First question is: How and where do I add the tuning file to get the correct image displayed?

I have tried the previewOpencv option to read video but I get the following fail message for each camera A to D:
pi@bird-box:~/RaspberryPi/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2_C++ $ ./previewOpencv
Detected camera on channal:A
[ WARN:0] global …/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (1824) handleMessage OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2src0 reported: Failed to allocate required memory.
[ WARN:0] global …/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (914) open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: unable to start pipeline
[ WARN:0] global …/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (501) isPipelinePlaying OpenCV | GStreamer warning: GStreamer: pipeline have not been created

Second question is: How to resolve the memory shortage issue and add the tuning file to get the correct image?

I am a new user to the PI and the project is one for my daughter to watch sparrows in a four box terraced bird box.
Programming is also very new to me, although I have dabbled in the Arduinos, so any help is greatfully received!

Many thanks,
Mel.