Arducam Driver for Xavier NX module and quark career board from connectech

We are trying to use the 1MP OV9782 quadroscopic color camera kit ( B0331) on jetson Xavier NX module with quark career board from connectech (Quark Carrier for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX - Connect Tech Inc.).

It seems like the automatic installation script does not work on quark due to the modified kernel from connectech.

I get this error when i run “./install_full.sh -m arducam”

Cannot find the corresponding deb package, please send the following information to [email protected]
Kernel version: 4.9.201-tegra-32.5-20210617-CTI-NX-V007
Jetson type: UNKNOWN

Is there a way to make this work? Please help.

Ccurrently we only support the official carrier board, and you need to adapt it yourself for third-party carrier boards.

Thanks for your response!!

Can you guide us how we can do that? We modify the kernel as per the instructions from the supplier of the carrier board. For arducam we only have the deb files that are pulled by the auto installation script.

Is there a way we can just put the dtbs etc at the right locations in our modified kernel and it works or do we need to compile the kernel with the source of arducam driver?

if you can provide the driver and device tree patch files for 4.5 and 4.6, it will be great. Here is my email: [email protected]

Has been sent by mail.