- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Raspberry Pi 4
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
How to access and program the Pivariety Camera using Command Line, Python, OpenCV, and GStreamer
- Problems you were having?
v4l2-ctl -l does not have a focus_absolute… I can’t find another way to enable it for this camera
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
unknown control ‘focus_absolute’
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
Re-enabling I2C, looking into instructions for other programmable focus controlled cameras (all have a built in motor… does this one?)
- What help do you need?
I would like to know if my camera module has a motor that is supposed to drive the programmable focus, and if not, how am I supposed to program the focus?