- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
AR0134 with USB2 camera shield
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Windows, USB Test/GUI
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
All available resources including forums
- Problems you were having?
Cannot seem to easily manipulate resolution or framerate in config files for camera module. Changing just the size (height/width) of camera does not function. Also there is no identifiable area that allows for a change in frames per second.
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
bad frame recieved
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
external and internal resources. changing board parameters.
- What help do you need?
I need to understand what parameters in config files are responsible for changing resolution and frames/sec. Would like to have a 520p and 720p and 960p with 1 fps config file for different applications for testing specific mission requirements.
Is anybody out there?