AGX Xavier support for Jetson cameras / camera recommendations

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
    Utronics

2. Model number of the product(s)?
    B0215

Arducam 5MP OV5647 Camera Module with IR Cut and LED for Jetson Nano (Jetvariety RAW 5)

1. What hardware/platform were you working on?
    Jetson AGX Xavier

2. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
    N/A

3. Problems you were having?
    N/A

4. The dmesg log from your hardware?
    N/A

5. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
    N/A

6. What help do you need?
    Need support for AGX Xavier. Any camera that supports AGX Xavier / v4l2 standard with mipi connection would also be great

Unfortunately, Jetvariety currently only supports Jetson Nano and Jetson Xavier NX, and there is no plan to support Jetson AGX Xavier, but we can provide the source code if you want to adapt it yourself.

This is certainly a way. I noticed there are specific patches for Jetson Nano and NX though. Is it complicated and if it’s doable, will you guys provide help?

sorry for the late reply,
We can provide patch files, but we cannot provide related technical support.
If you want to adapt by yourself, you can refer to Nvidia’s official documentation (I think it is very detailed, we just refer to their documentation for adaptation)

Can we have the patch files now? or does it depends on our building environment?

If there are patch files available, can you send it to [email protected]? Thank you.

The patch file has been sent by mail.

The patch file has been well received.

Where can we find the source code? Are you going to send to us?

sorry didn’t check. We’re using deepstream 5.1. Is there a patch file for the version?

We can only provide patch files, the kernel source code is provided by Nvidia:

The driver code has nothing to do with deepstream, only with the L4T version (JetPack).

Different deepstream version uses different kernel versions though? Or not?

I don’t know much about this, you can confirm your L4T version with the following command:
cat /etc/nv_tegra_release