- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
From Arducam online.
- Model number of the product(s)?
64MP autofocus quad camera kit.
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
Installed the hardware and software as mentioned in the manual.
- Problems you were having?
A couple of weeks back I tested a single camera with the quad hat and it was working fine. Now it is not detecting the cameras:
arducam_64mp 10-001a: Link frequency not supported: 493500000
arducam_64mp: probe of 10-001a failed with error -22.
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
See above (no. 5).
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
I have tried to check the cables (reattached them carefully multiple times).
Have installed the software driver on freshly installed raspberry OS.
- What help do you need?
Want to know which part of the system is not working properly and how to rectiy that.